My Phillosophy

Posted by Khmer Ancestor Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi all Viewers,

I am Mr. Kith Mean, 31 years old, a lecturer of Business & Management at privat university in Cambodia and a Marketing Research Executive for a private company.

The purpose of making this blog is to share the universal knowledge to the world. In fact, this scientific knowledge was composed by the scientists, and I just only compile it for the easy reading.

Hopefully, you will enjoy reading the scientific articles and watching the scientific movies because they are about the natural phenominon, and you always keep following them for the broadly knowledgable purpose.

Anyway, I will take my best effort to update the information in the blog for you to make you more enjoyable, informative, and knowledgable.

Regards

0 comments

  • Home